Your Home is Our Home
Buying a property is both a financial and emotional investment. We take the responsibility seriously to protect your most valuable asset. We’re homeowners too, so we treat your home with the care that it deserves. With 40 years in the industry, we’ve found the balance between maximizing occupancy and safeguarding properties for the long term.
We Do the Heavy Lifting
Drawing up contracts, juggling repairs, collecting rents, solving tenant complaints, and managing your property is a full time job. We handle everything from the daily details to the big picture strategy, giving you more freedom and less stress. We do it all, so you can enjoy today while still bringing in returns for tomorrow.
We Know the Community
Born and raised in Palm Springs, we’re part of the community we work in. We know lay of the land, so we’re your eyes and ears on the ground. With a deep understanding of local rents, real estate prices, maintenance providers and marketing strategies, we ensure best practices for best results.
We Maintain High Standards
Your property is a special space, so we’re selective about who we let in. By screening for respectful tenants and providing clear rental agreements, we keep your property safe. When things need fixing, our local experience means we contract with the highest quality repair professionals to save you both time and money.
With You Every Step of The Way
Rent Determination + Collection
- We provide detailed local & industry knowledge to help you determine a competitive rental rate
- We collect rent so you get timely and organized payments with detailed accounting
Marketing + Showings
- We market your property to potential renters through a variety of social platforms, websites, our personal email database, as well as on the ground signage and printed collateral
- We field all inquiries about the property and plan daily showings
Tenant Screening + Relations
- We screen all potential renters with necessary documentation including background checks, credit reports, employment verification and landlord references
- We act as a point person for rent collection, tenant disputes and emergency maintenance, delivering 24/7 assistance
- We prepare and carry out all necessary lease documentation using California Department of Real Estate forms
- We also make available online leases with electronic signatures to ensure ease of access for all parties
- Inspections before tenants move in and after move out allows us to catch issues before they grow to expensive problems
- Our in-house maintenance team and our professional contractors deliver routine service to keep your property in perfect condition
Taxes + Reports
- When your property is vacant, we provide weekly marketing metrics so you can see how and where people are responding
- When your rental is occupied, we provide monthly reports and annual tax reports (1099)
Real Estate Brokerage
- We help you build your portfolio with properties that provide the most income and appreciation over time
- When you’re ready to sell, we help you do so efficiently and at the best price
We Take the Weight of Filling Vacancies Off Your Shoulders
Schedule an Introductory Call
HOW MUCH WILL MY HOME RENT FOR?
Our market analysis helps landlords and us make data-informed decisions about their rental property, including rate estimates and other information so they can invest and manage their investment property more wisely.
- Get Optimized Rental Value for your property
- Gain Crucial Insight into Current Market Conditions
- Determine Your Cashflow from Monthly Rental Value
Areas We Serve
Desert Hot Springs
HOW DO I GET STARTED?
Please fill out the form with the necessary information and someone from our team will reach out to you with next steps.